Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Start of it All

I've been thinking of starting a blog for a while now. And I guess today is the day. I've been busy these past few days because my mom and I are doing a lot of Christmas shopping. And I must say, I love every minute of it. It really is hard to think and find the perfect gift to give especially for a guy. But since I love shopping and everything that goes with it (including doing a lot of walking), I actually enjoyed every minute of it.

I was eyeing the new variant of Ferrero while talking with my boyfriend. I was intrigued by the new flavors. Maybe he got the hint, so he got one for me. Yey! Thank you my dear! :)


The new Ferrero Collection. If you can't think of anything to give for Christmas. This is a good one especially if that person has a sweet tooth like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment