Sunday, December 26, 2010

Haha-Holiday!

My family have a holiday tradition of spending Christmas Eve with my father side and Christmas Day with my Mom's side of the family. This year, we did just that.

After hearing mass on the 24th, we went to Mother Dear's (my Dad's Mom) place to have Noche Buena. In the middle of eating I suddenly remembered that we forgot to take pictures. Probably because we were too hungry to even remember. Crap. Haha! The food was delish! And the time spent with family is always the best thing ever.

I decided to wear something casual and rated PG since we went to mass that day. Too bad I didn't get the chance to take a picture of myself.

On the 25th however there were lot's of pictures taken but being the food lover that I am, I was too caught up taking pictures of the food. My Tita (Aunt) was the one who took pictures of everyone else. We did a lot of eating of course. And singing as well (thanks to the karaoke). We also had a lot of time to catch up with each others lives. I truly looove the holidays!

I wore a white tee from Forever 21, jumper mini skirt from SM, gray cardigan, red wedge from Parisian and accesories to match :)

No comments:

Post a Comment