Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Nothing Beats A Day Spent With Family

My sister Raine and I have been looking for a Starbucks branch with available GCs for ages. It was the best gift that we thought of giving our parents for Christmas since they love having coffee dates whenever. The problem though was finding a branch that has available GCs. We already went to 4 branches but to no avail it's always out of stock. Thank God it was available in SB Gateway branch. At least we were able to give our gift before 2011 starts :)


After strolling and scouring over the 3 malls of Araneta (SM, AliMall, Gateway) we finally decided to have lunch when papa arrived to join us from work. He told us that he wants to eat at Super Bowl (in Gateway). We already ate there a couple of times and I like their food (and I am extremely hungry) so I was contented with the choice. And being the foodie that I am, I took pictures of the food.





My sister Ais and her Iced tea





Oops. I forgot to take a picture before we devoured it.

After eating lunch and walking around the mall, my parents decided to use the GCs we gave them so we headed to Starbucks to kill time.





And since tomorrow were leaving early to go to the province, I shall rest now. Good night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment