Sunday, December 5, 2010

Hello Chinatown!

Later in the afternoon that Sunday I got to spend the day with my friends. I traded my heels for the sneakers because I was expecting a lot of walking. And I removed my vest since it was like a hundred degrees outside. Anyhow, It was my first time to go to Chinatown. Thanks to my good friend Kwani. We did a lot of eating and walking. We also took lots of pictures. We were tourists, pretty much. We sampled on a lot of Chinese dishes. The fried Siopao was delish! Beef Maki was great. The dumplings were superb. And the Wanton Noodles and Stir Fried Noodles was yummy. I would recommend going to Chinatown if you're such a foodie like me. :)

Here are my friends and I. Cilla, Kwani (our tour guide), me, and Yroe. Had the time of my life with you guys!

The yummy Beef Maki. The beef was tasty and the thick soup takes the dish to another dimension. Yum!

Steamed Dumplings with chives and pork.

Fried Dumplings with chives and pork.

Wanton Noodles soup was hot and delish.

Mr. Ube's Special Stir Fried Noodles was yummy!

My friends and I also went to the Buddhist Temple. It was really nice to see and experience the Chinese culture first hand. I appreciate it even more. Chinatown tour is a must!

2 comments: