Monday, December 13, 2010

Cupcake Wonderland

I've been baking like crazy these past few days. And it's hella fun! Yes, it's really tiring but the joy and fulfillment that I feel after baking is beyond words. It's a plus that I earn money along the way, doing what I am passionate about. I wish one day I could have my own bakeshop to manage and my own baking company at that. Wishy wish :)

Lemon Cupcake with Buttercream Frosting for all the lemon fanatics out there.

Banana Walnut Cupcake for those who loves bananas and walnuts. Really yummy!

Chocolate Cupcake with Chocolate Fudge Frosting for all the chocoholics. Chocolate heaven indeed!

And the super nice packaging. Only for Php 180 per box. Yummy to the tummy, pleasing to the eyes, and easy on the pocket at that! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment