Thursday, January 20, 2011

Double Down!

For some weird reason that I myself am not aware of, I haven't heard of KFC's Double Down, not until last week I guess. Where on earth have I been living? Under a rock? Yes, I also asked that myself when my boyfriend asked me if I already tried the very famous Double Down from KFC. It's weird because I only saw the commercial on TV just after I tried it.

For those who don't like eating fast food that much (and those who seem to live under a rock like me) Double Down is a sandwich with no bun. Haha! That's a good way to start describing it right? Well, 2 pieces of chicken serves as a bun and there is a filling of bacon, cheese, and sauce in the middle.


I think it's good. I'm not really much of a fast food fan so I didn't appreciate it that much but it will make you full alright. I was stuffed after sampling it. And for chicken (and KFC) lovers out there, I think you will love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment